Sunday, May 10, 2009

Pre-Cambodia

I've never blogged before, this is my first one, so please be patient with it! ^.^ Several people have asked me to start a blog, so here it is! I will try my best to keep it as updated as possible, considering the little internet access I will have this summer. . thanks again for reading!

It is Sunday, I leave for Cambodia on Friday. Please be in prayer for our team as we prepare the Bible lessons, English lessons, and our hearts for the work to be done for God's kingdom this summer. We do not know what exactly to expect, but what I do know is this: Nothing significant will happen if God does not work in us and through us. Pastor Gary preached on Acts 21 this morning. The Apostle Paul only had an impact in Ephesus because God enabled him and a city was changed. This same God who has transformed lives from of old is doing the same today, but he must transform us first before we can be used to transform a community. This is my prayer for my team and for you. Wherever you are, know that if you are Christ's disciple, we as His people are called to bring transformation. May this summer be one of radical change in our hearts and through our hands and feet because of the favor and work of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment