Sunday, June 14, 2009

Chom Reap Leah Cambodia

So today begins my last 24 hours in Cambodia. We had our team defbrief time last night, which went really well. We talked about the good things, the hard things, but most importantly, how God worked through them both to change us. We pray that we made His name grander in even a small way here in Cambodia. We pray that God will call more laborers to THIS harvest field. It is hard when people ask "When will you come back?". I hope soon! I will miss this country. Cambodia is a country with great difficulties, needs, but these create opportunity for the gospel to do what it does: change and transform people into worshippers of the one true God. 1 Corinthians 9:16: "For if I preach the gospel, that gives me no ground for boasting. For necessity is laid upon me. Woe to mei f I do not preach the gospel!"

Thank you for your prayers. Now it is on to Thailand!

No comments:

Post a Comment